- C.S.S. Degree in Business Administration and Management, 1994 –Harvard University Extension Graduate School Cambridge, MA
- Beginning and Advanced Certificates in Active Server Pages (continuing education credits) – Summer 2000
- Certificate in Advanced Visual Basic May 1997
- Certificate in Advanced Basic Graphics with Honors Summer 1996
- Certificate in Basic Graphics with Honors November 1994
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows NT, Windows 95 – 98, Windows XP
- Databases: Visual Studio 2008, ASP.Net, MySQL, Access 2.0 – Access 2000 and XP, SQL Server, MYSQL-Front, Excel
- Programming Languages: ASP.Net, ColdFusion(Beginning and Advanced Certificates – New Horizons),
Active Server Pages, VBScript, SQL, HTML, CSS Stylesheets (Certificate), MySQL, PHP,
Java Applets (Certificate – America Online), Visual Basic (Advanced Certificate – America Online),
Access (Training at Fidelity and New Horizons), Visual Basic Macros for Excel (Training at Fidelity),
C, C++ (Advanced Certificate – America Online)
- Internet and Web: Visual Studio 2008, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, SQL Server 2000, HTML, Internet Explorer, Netscape,
WS-FTP, Cute FTPPro, Flash (Certification at New Horizons)
RELEVANT AND RECENT EXPERIENCE:
JULIA COMPUTER CONSULTING LLC
1996 – present.
- Regular and former clients include NAMI of Massachusetts, Network Technology Academy Institute in Somerville MA, The Cheshire Group of North Reading, Massachusetts, Pickman Park Condominiums, Weatherly Drive Condos, Sanctuary Condominiums. Many other short-term projects for clients throughout the United States and Europe.
- Develop own ASP.Net forms and database applications with Visual Studio 2008
- Developed a form ASP model that provided automatic output and mailing with just the changing of a few variables at the top of the ASP page for general public. Also developed Coldfusion and PHP version. All versions post to either a SQL table or a MySQL table, and offer a choice between Text or HTML emails.
- Developed Access and Excel programs for a variety of small businesses throughout the United States. Emailed completed programs. Development of many ColdFusion, ASP and PHP forms and password programs using CDONTS or ASP-Mail for many clients throughout the United States and England.
JEWISH VOCATIONAL SERVICE
Volunteer Computer Skills Tutor
2000 – 2013.
- Instructed and tutored the Microsoft Office package, Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint and VBA Macros to one to three students a week. Tutored math and English skills to small classes and individuals for GED.
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE
2000 – present.
- Recipient of Bronze, Silver,Gold and Gem Pins for Service. Worked for Astronomy Department, Butterfly Garden, and Data Membership Departments. Presently Interpreter in Cahners Computer Place for Robot Park and Robot Soccer for children and adults of all ages.
UPS, Intellimark Group
June 1999 – August 2003.
- Developed an automatic Employee Database System for Dedham and the ASC Watertown Site where Employee information can be automatically updated, deleted or added by a form system.
- Developed and maintained two UPS Intranet sites, the ASC Watertown Site and the Dedham Finance Site. Programmed complete GUI. queries, and features, as well as implemented in operation seven to eight Access programs for various Accounting and Collections Departments at UPS, replacing a Q&A Dos-based program.
- Programmed Cold Fusion Database searches and loaded Access tables on a weekly basis for the Accounting Service Center Payroll Department. Forms developed and modified with Cold Fusion.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS — June 1993 – April 1998
PC Specialist — Feb 1998 – April 1998
- Analyzed an Access program to promote efficiency. Reprogrammed Access program to search and produce Reports by Name, Acronym, IS Executive and other fields. Researched and posted the Table on an active Fidelity web site. Checked all data from the web against the Table.
- Portfolio Advisory Services/Fidelity Asset Management and Trust — June 1993 – Feb 1998Conversion of Individual and Corporate Investor Portfolio Questionnaires on Windows Visual Basic and Visual C++ programs. Documented data entry procedures and modifications.
STATE STREET BANK BOSTON/Boston Financial Data Services
Oct 1987 – Mar 1992